SAEVID guarantees all their products for a period of two (2) years, from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, if the product has suffered damage due to a manufacturing defect, SAEVID shall be responsible for repairing or replacing the product cost-free, following these terms:
The warranty period is two years long, starting at the date of purchase. If you do not have this date, we will consider the starting date as the construction date, the serial number will identity this date.
This warranty is invalid if:
- The product's serial number has been altered, erased or is illegible.
- The product has been modified by altering its original condition.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, referring to any use other than that for which it was designed.
- Damage caused by a defective set-up of the saddle on the bike.
- Repairs or modifications done by anyone other than SAEVID personnel.
- Damages from falls, crashes, hits,… or any other type of accidental damage.
- Damage due to overload, when the product is weight limited.
- Damage from exposure to corrosive liquids or vapors, solvents, dyes, etc..
- Damage caused by exposure to fire or intense heat.
To use the warranty, the customer must contact SAEVID to inform him of the steps below.
The expenses incurred in sending the product for repair or replacement will be reimbursed to the client, once the compliance with the terms of the warranty is verified.
In cases of product substitution, it will always be replaced by another one of equal or superior quality.
In the painted & custom saddles, the warranty does not cover damage caused by abrasion or wear down of the paint due to extensive use.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you have 20 days from the date of purchase to claim for a refund. In these cases, shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense and will be deducted from the total of the refund. No refunds are allowed on deteriorated materials. For custom saddles only the return of the amount of the basic saddle (without paint), will be refnded.